Giveaway is now open!
Well friends, here are the promised photos at last, and the giveaway to celebrate 100 Followers is now officially open. The items have a decided spring bent to them since it is now officially spring in the southern hemisphere and also since I thought that floral items would be handy for anyone no matter what their projects were.
For quarter scale (1:48th)
| Side one of flower barrow and arbor |
I have assembled a small arbor which would make a lovely
feature in a corner of a garden, or look really nice over a narrow pathway or stepping stones leading from one part of the garden to another. I have covered it with a clematis vine blooming with a profusion of purple flowers. I love this arbor, and even though it took forever to make the clematis vine, I think it is lovely to have a climber over it.
The second part of the giveaway for this scale is a wheelbarrow filled to overflowing with a mini-garden to add a floral feature to your quarter scale terrace, conservatory or garden. The white daisies and flowers sparkle against the bright and cheerful poppies and daffodils. Ivy and the vine tumble over the sides of the wheelbarrow.
| Top view of arbor. |
| Reverse side of flower barrow and arbor |
For one inch (1:12th) scale
Again, I have made a floral display. This time I attempted to give a wooden container a shabby-chic finish (my first attempt at this). Inside is a lovely arrangement of roses, dark pink with burgundy striations, similar to a real-life rose I love. Tiny flowers in pink and white along
| 1:12th scale give-away |
| Rear view of flower arrangement in container |
The box is lined with paper so if desired, the arrangement could possibly be removed and the box used for another purpose if so desired, though I'm not sure how the flowers would fare. The box is wooden and could be repainted if you wished.
| Petitpoint cushion |
Conditions of Entry:
1. Only Followers are eligible to enter. You may enter either of the draws or both.
2. To enter, please leave a comment after this post, stating which draw you'd like to enter: 1:48, 1:12 or both.
3. Entries will close 12 midnight Tuesday 20th September AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time).
4. There will be two draws - one for each scale. If you have entered for both scales your name will be entered for both scales so you have a chance to win either giveaway.
5.Results will be posted on Wednesday, 21st September AEST.
I hope you like the giveaways! Everything except the metal quarterscale wheelbarrow and the one inch scale box were made by me, a lot from kits some, including the cushion, from scratch. They were all - including the cushion, done to express my deep appreciation to you, my dear Followers, for your interest, encouragement and support!
Good luck!
Love what you have made Sandie especially the arbor.How can you part with such lovely pieces? Can I please enter both draws? Thanks
ReplyDeleteSue E x
How nice to have such a quick response Sue, and I am so happy that you like the things I made - I was very nervous about whether people would! I can part with them because I made them specially for the giveaway vbg! You are first on the list, and down for both draws. Hugs, Sandie
ReplyDeleteWho would not want to enter this beautiful give away, it is just perfect.
ReplyDeleteI love to be in for both draws. Thank you very much for having this draw
Oh Sandra, what absolutely gorgeous give-aways! I was drooling over that beautiful cushion before I even realised it was for a give-away :) 1/12th for me please?
ReplyDeleteMaravillosos regalos, Sandra, son realmente preciosos. Podría participar en los dos? Las flores son perfectas y el colorido es genial, muy, muy bonito. Gracias por todo.
ReplyDeleteUn beso,
Maru
Oh Sandra, your giveaway items are really lovely!!!! I would like to enter the 1:12 scale draw. It sure was worth the wait VBG!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOoh my... How beautiful they are!!! I love them both (^^)
ReplyDeleteI'd LOVE to take part in both draws, so will you please count me in..
I'll put a link to my blog's sidebar.
And I keep my fingers and toes crossed that I would be the lucky winner ;)
MiniHugs, Irina
They're both beautiful but as I've never (yet) done anything in 48th scale please include me in 1/12th scale draw. By the way, the shabby chic effect looks great to me! Judith x
ReplyDeleteWow, Sandra! The awards are beautiful! I really want to participate in the 1:12 scale giveaway. I'll make a link on my blog for this giveaway.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Hello Sandie. I would love to be entered in both draws please. Your flowers and stitchery are just beautiful and it would be lovely to win some-thing from you.
ReplyDeleteWell .. Since you allow, I want to sign up for the giveaway in 1:48 scale too! I wish to win because the prize is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Wow! I adore these two giveaways, both are very beautiful. Please include me in both. Shall hold my finger crossed.
ReplyDeleteHugs
hermosos regalos...me gustaría participar en el 1:12. Pongo el anuncio en mi blog...
ReplyDeleteI would love to participate in both of these wonderful giveaway's! I love everything that you have made!
ReplyDeleteSandra, congratulations on reaching 100 follows (now 104). I love all things you prepared for your giveaways and would like to take a chance and sign up for the giveaway in a quarter scale. I have just started to put together a kit of a quarter scale house and this arbor is a very beautiful, I hope to win. In a meanwhile I will put your blog's giveaway on my blog and will be waiting till the 20th of September. Have a great week. Hugs, Natalia
ReplyDeleteHola Sandra, ,felicitaciones por tus más de cien seguidoras me encantaría participar en tus 2 preciosos sorteos, no tengo blog...un abrazo..Ana (mucuy)
ReplyDeleteOh que grandiosos regalos! Si hay la oportunidad quiero participar en ambos sorteos.
ReplyDeleteMuchas gracias por la oportunidad
Un abrazo
P.D. Lo anuncio en mi blog
Hi Sandra,
ReplyDeleteYour flowers are all gorgeous, I'd love the chance to win in either scale, so please enter me in both draws.
Oh, Sandra! Both are most beautiful. I would like for you to enter my name into the pillow/floral box display contest. Pink is one of my favorite colors. My fingers will be crossed. Hugs
ReplyDeleteWow, what gorgeous things Sandra! I can definately see a place for the 1:12 pieces in my French project, please count me in for the draw!!
ReplyDeleteAmazing gifts!! I'd love to participate in 1/12 giveaway please,mniniregards
ReplyDeleteComplimenti per i 100 seguaci e complimenti per i tuoi lavori che sono fantastici!!!!!
ReplyDeleteMi piacerebbe partecipare per le minis 1:12......sono bellissime!!!!
Grazie di cuore......metto il link nel mio blog!!!
Baci
Patrizia
Le tue minis sono favolose....partecipo molto volentieri per le minis 1:12....metto il link sul mio blog...grazie
ReplyDeleteBaci
Patrizia
What beautiful treats especially made with your wonderful care and I know love. Please can I go in the draw for the quarter scale treasures and as the20th is my birthday, maybe it's a sign (vbg).
ReplyDeleteLyn from sunny Queensland
What fantastic items! I would love to be included in the 1/12th scale giveaway please!
ReplyDeleteJulie
What a wonderful giveaway! Please count me in for the 1/12th scale goodies!!
ReplyDeleteJulie
Gorgeous give-aways!!! I'd like to patecipate in your 1/12th scale giveaway! I put it on my blog.
ReplyDeleteThanks Sandra and greetings from Italy by Rosella
How beautiful both are! I would appreciate it if you added my name to the list for your 1:12 giveaway. Thank you. :)
ReplyDeleteOh what a wonderful giveaway. I want to win. I like both (1:12 and 1:48). Please count me in. I'm your follower and I put a link to my blog.
ReplyDeleteThank you. Hugs from Craftland
Wow! I have been having a go at making flowers and all I am making is a mess!
ReplyDeleteI would love to enter the 1:12 giveaway.
I like the scale of 1:12. I would like to sign up for giveaway.
ReplyDeleteLudmila
http://myworldofmini.blogspot.com/
I like both of the give-aways. So count me in please
ReplyDeleteBritt
Wonderful giveaway. I like both. Please, count me in.
ReplyDeleteI put the link on my blog.
Bye Faby
Hola ,Me encanta tu blog,espero poder participar de este Maravilloso sorteo,esta divino,te dejo mi informacion y espero puedas pasarte por mi blog...Besos
ReplyDeleteprincessdreams4u@gmail.com
http://babiesdelicateminiatures.blogspot.com/
Me hago seguidora...
This is a lovely giveaway. Thank you for including me! I am a brand-new follower, and I love your work! Please include me in the 1/12 scale drawing--thank you! I will go put the link on my blog now!
ReplyDeleteHola Sandra!!! me gustaria perticipar en tu sorteo, los regalos son preciosos, en las dos escalas 1,12 y 1,48 las dos me van bien, ahora te anuncio en mi blog.Besos desde España.
ReplyDeleteHi!!!
ReplyDeleteI would like to participate in the 1/12 scale drawing!! Your work is fantastic!!!
Thank you so much!!!!!
Gracias por ofrecer este sorteo con tan bonitos reaglos, por favor no te olvides de apuntarme y que sigas teniendo muchos más seguidores.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo
Maite
Hola He olvidado decir la escala que prefiero, es 1/12, ya que mis miniaturas son a esa escala.
ReplyDeleteMuchas gracias
Maite
Me encantaria participar en el sorteo. la escala 1/12.
ReplyDeletebesujis!!!!!
So beautiful
ReplyDeleteLa escala es igual para mí.
Me vales cualquiera de las dos
Gracias por darme esta oportunidad
Sandie, as usual you have excelled yourself with those beautiful giveaways - and what a generous gesture - please enter me into both draws please - I can surely find a good home for either item should I be lucky enough to win ! Hugs, Jan.
ReplyDeleteYo quiero el 1:12. Cruzare los dedos para tener suerte ;)
ReplyDeleteBesos
Hi Sandra so you have reached the 100 hundred Have been away a time due to work but will be starting soon on my flowerpot cottage and trying to make a blog so we will be in contact on beeheeve group .The give away is fantastic so I would like to enter both thanks greetings Yvonne
ReplyDeleteSandra me encantaria paricipar en tu sorteo.
ReplyDeleteNo me importa la medida cualquiera de los dos me serviria para hacer una preciosa escena
Subo el aviso a mi blog.
besitos ascension
Olá, quero participar do seu sorteio, na escala 1:12... Estou levando o link do sorteio para o meu blog e a partir de agora já estou com os dedinhos cruzados para ter a sorte de ganhar esse prêmio...Beijos
ReplyDeleteWow! I adore these two giveaways! both are very beautiful!. Your work is fantastic!!!
ReplyDeletePlease include me in both. Thank you so much! Hugs
I have just found your wonderful blog and am now a follower. I love your flowers. Please count me in both your draws Thank you for the chance. Hugs Maria
ReplyDeleteHello! congratulations on the milestone reached, I wish you many more followers, more!
ReplyDeleteI would like to participate in the lottery, please include me in your list, for the 1:12 scale, the box with the flowers, she's beautiful!
I hope to win... :))
Caterina
What a sweet giveaway! I love them both, but I prefer the 1:12 scale. Congratulations to you!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Lainie
Thanks for your giveaway, I would like to participate in scale 1:12.
ReplyDeleteI like your visit to my blog, thanks.
Kiss
¡Qué maravillosos regalos! me encantaria participar en los dos, gracias por esta oportunidad, besos
ReplyDeleteRosa
I read your comment again and I saw that I can participate in both giveaway. I would like to participate in 1:48 also.
ReplyDeleteThanks and Kiss
bellissimi regali !!! io mi iscrivo per la scala 1:12.
ReplyDeletegrazie
Annalisa
Sono un atua nuova seguitrice, mi chiamo MelyG, mi piacerebbe partecipare al sorteggio in scala 1/12, adoro la scatola con i fiori ed il cuscino!
ReplyDeleteHi Sandra,
ReplyDeleteHere I am at last! Well,let me settle for 1/12 :-)
I will read up your last posts later on.
Cheers,
Elly
Congratulation 134 followers:o)
ReplyDeleteSandra, you made so beautiful things!
Please, count me,
hugs, Magda
Ps. I love 1:12 :)
ReplyDeleteHola Sandra¡¡¡
ReplyDeleteLlego a tiempo para tu sorteo???
Espero que sea si, tu regalo es magnifico, me encantan las flores incluso hice mis intentos con las plantas de miniatura y veo que las tuyas son absolutamente perfectas¡¡¡¡
Por favor cuenta conmigo , seria un honor poder ganar algo tuyo, un beso grande
Susi
Your petipoint is exquisite.
ReplyDeleteThe giveaways are so beautiful and you are so generous. Thank you for the reminder. I tried to get here sooner, but the Blogs have been acting up for me lately.
I would LOVE to be entered in the 1/12
Have a happy day
Karolyn
Hola!!! soy nueva seguidora, no conocia tu blog!! te felicito y muchas gracias por el sorteo...quisiera participar en ambos....ya lo publico en mi blog!
ReplyDeletesaludos!!
Preciosos regalos, he llegado tarde, pero he conocido tu blog, tienes cosas muy bonitas.
ReplyDelete