I do hope you'll visit my Fairfield blog. It's http://SnippetsOfMyHalfscaleFairfieldJourney.blogspot.com.au
If you'd like to read about our first seven-month trip around Australia, take a peek at our travel blog http://SandrafromSydney.blogspot.com If you'd like to see my scrapbooking and card making experiments, then I'd love you to visit http://ScrappySnippets.blogspot.com To follow us on our shorter holidays, go to http://snippetsonthemove.blogspot.com.au Hope to see you there!

Thank you for visiting

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year to you and your families

I wish you and your family a year of good health, love, happiness and lots of laughter.  And of course many minis as well.  Remember that we cannot give to others unless our emotional cup is full - so take some time every day for yourself even if it is only a short time.  Recharge your emotional batteries.

Welcome Paula - thank you for taking the time to share my mini adventures with me, and for becoming a follower.  I hope you enjoy your visits here and pop in frequently - please feel free to leave comments.

3 comments:

  1. And to you too Sandra, and I couldn't agree more with you, it is so important to take care of ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing a Happy New Year for you too Sandra, health, prosperity and joy everyday. Thankyou for the lovely card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are welcome Susan :-) Thanks to you and to Elga for visiting here again. I hope you all feel like I do - that 2011 is going to be a great year for minis!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate comments. It means a lot to me when you take the time to leave some feedback - thank you for your thoughtfulness!

Popular Posts