I do hope you'll visit my Fairfield blog. It's http://SnippetsOfMyHalfscaleFairfieldJourney.blogspot.com.au
If you'd like to read about our first seven-month trip around Australia, take a peek at our travel blog http://SandrafromSydney.blogspot.com If you'd like to see my scrapbooking and card making experiments, then I'd love you to visit http://ScrappySnippets.blogspot.com To follow us on our shorter holidays, go to http://snippetsonthemove.blogspot.com.au Hope to see you there!

Thank you for visiting

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Welcome new followers

How lovely to open up this morning and see two new followers, Margriet and 'choupavril'.  It's a long time since I studied any languages so I won't embarrass myself by even attempting to translate your name here vbg!

Thank you so very much for taking the time to visit my blog and for signing on as a follower!  I sincerely hope that you enjoy having a look at different mini projects as well as those in progress and that you will feel free to leave lots of comments.  I value feedback very much, and love sharing my minis with others who share my joy in this great hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate comments. It means a lot to me when you take the time to leave some feedback - thank you for your thoughtfulness!

Popular Posts