I do hope you'll visit my Fairfield blog. It's http://SnippetsOfMyHalfscaleFairfieldJourney.blogspot.com.au
If you'd like to read about our first seven-month trip around Australia, take a peek at our travel blog http://SandrafromSydney.blogspot.com If you'd like to see my scrapbooking and card making experiments, then I'd love you to visit http://ScrappySnippets.blogspot.com To follow us on our shorter holidays, go to http://snippetsonthemove.blogspot.com.au Hope to see you there!

Thank you for visiting

Monday, October 10, 2011

Welcome Mary Lynne and Marver

I opened the blog this evening and found two new followers - Welcome Mary Lynne and Marver!  Mary Lynne, I really enjoy looking at your blog; you cook such delicious things and write such interesting thoughts. I know you followed our trip on the other blog and it is lovely to have you visit here as well.  Marver, you certainly have a variety of miniatures - from a bedroom to a car dealership to the Tomb of Tutankhamen. And your houses have lots of detail - both the country house and the 1:144th scale one with the fimo furniture.


Thank you both for visiting!  I really hope you enjoyed your time here,and would love it if you come back often and leave feedback too.  
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate comments. It means a lot to me when you take the time to leave some feedback - thank you for your thoughtfulness!

Popular Posts