
Wishing you all a blessed Easter
Whatever your faith - or if you
have no faith, Easter is a lovely time of year. After Christmas it is the longest holiday, and for Christians it is a reminder that we have a precious hope.
I wish you and your family a wonderful time over this holiday, however you spend it. I hope you have lots of sweet treats and of course lots of minis!
Hugs and
feliz pascua!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter to you and yours!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Happy Easter to you too Sandie! :-)
ReplyDeleteHugs Jollie
Happy Easter Sandie and to your family too.
ReplyDeleteBlessings, Vicki x
Same to you and your Sandie...hope you had lots of nice choccies xx
ReplyDeleteWe had a beautiful sunrise - although some little girls in Easter Dresses may wish their mothers had sewn matching capes for them like my mother used to do. It touches me that you reach out to those with beliefs different than yours!
ReplyDeleteOh yes, and I'm also on Spring Break this week!
Happy Easter to you and your family.
ReplyDeleteBye Faby
Thank you all for your wishes, and Jennifer I don't judge people by their beliefs - I accept them for the people they are. If they are not nice I avoid them, if they show themselves to be friendly then I welcome them as friends :) Hugs, Sandie
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter to you and yours! Hugs, Ilona
ReplyDeleteFelices Pascuas!!!
ReplyDeletebesitos ascension
Thank you too, Ilona and Ascension, for your wishes. Hope you had a happy Easter too.
Delete