I do hope you'll visit my Fairfield blog. It's http://SnippetsOfMyHalfscaleFairfieldJourney.blogspot.com.au
If you'd like to read about our first seven-month trip around Australia, take a peek at our travel blog http://SandrafromSydney.blogspot.com If you'd like to see my scrapbooking and card making experiments, then I'd love you to visit http://ScrappySnippets.blogspot.com To follow us on our shorter holidays, go to http://snippetsonthemove.blogspot.com.au Hope to see you there!

Thank you for visiting

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Even better in reality ....thank you Nina!

Before we went away I told you about my surprise at actually winning something in a give-away.  I never win anything!  But this time I did, and it was this beautiful bridal veil and bouquet from Nina in Finland.



I asked my nephew Mark to keep a special eye open for it, and each time I checked with him I asked whether it had arrived.  The answer was always 'no'.  So as soon as I came home I went through all the mail he had collected and left in the plastic tub that I'd left for the purpose: no, it wasn't there.  I was surprised and somewhat concerned.


But finally it has arrived!!! And it is even prettier in reality than in the photos.  Thank you Nina, a hundred times over.  It will be lovely in my Bridal Shoppe.  


And why did it take so long? The zero in the address had been read as a 6, so it went to the wrong address at first.  But finally it came to the right place and I am very relieved and happy.

post signature

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow! :O I'm so glad you finally got it!!! :) Enjoy... And thanks for your praising words! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra, I've responded to your e-mail, but got it back as "Mail delivery failed - returning mail to sender". I just replied to yours, didn't write a new email... The same happened the other day when I tried to email you! Do you have an alternative address I can try??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nina, I've been having trouble with my email but hopefully it is fixed now. I will email you again and we can test it out.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations Sandie! A beautiful win. Enjoy.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations for this fantastic win!
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Felicitaciones Sandie, es un precioso regalo
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Drora, Rosamargarita and Faby - they have given me the urge to get moving on my wedding roombox again too!

      Delete

I really appreciate comments. It means a lot to me when you take the time to leave some feedback - thank you for your thoughtfulness!

Popular Posts