I do hope you'll visit my Fairfield blog. It's http://SnippetsOfMyHalfscaleFairfieldJourney.blogspot.com.au
If you'd like to read about our first seven-month trip around Australia, take a peek at our travel blog http://SandrafromSydney.blogspot.com If you'd like to see my scrapbooking and card making experiments, then I'd love you to visit http://ScrappySnippets.blogspot.com To follow us on our shorter holidays, go to http://snippetsonthemove.blogspot.com.au Hope to see you there!

Thank you for visiting

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Welcome Elsa, Dulce and Valerie!

It was so nice to open 'Snippets' this morning after not looking at it for a week and to find that the three of you had signed on as the newest followers - a very warm welcome to each of you!  Thank you for joining our mini community; I do hope you are enjoying browsing through the different posts.  As you will quickly find out, I really love quarter scale buildings.  Most of the posts on here are about my quarter scale projects.  But there are other things I enjoy as well: miniature petitpoint, 1:12th scale minis, and 1:24th scale.  I also have quite a few things in 1:144th scale though I haven't done many of them or posted about them.


None of you have said whether or not you have a blog, so if you want to post a link to that it would be great!  I'd love to visit and see what you are up to.  I really appreciate the way the internet brings us together to share our love of miniatures no matter where we live right around the world.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate comments. It means a lot to me when you take the time to leave some feedback - thank you for your thoughtfulness!

Popular Posts