I also of course went to Nina's blog and she said that the rules were to answer 10 questions and to nominate 10-12 blogs (or choose your own number). I much prefer that one lol!
So here is the picture, which I gladly display:
Thank you very, very much Nina! What a lovely thing to do, and what a pleasure to receive it. - there are so many really lovely blogs out there, and I am so honoured that you thought of mine as worthy.
So now to do the easy part: answer the 10 questions for fun
1. What is your favourite colour?
- blue
2. What is your favourite animal
- cat (domestic); bilby or numbat (native)
3. What is your favourite non-alcoholic drink?
- Grapetize white.
4. which do you prefer: Facebook or Twitter?
- Neither. I don't like or use either because of the privacy issues.
5. What is your favourite pattern?
- Small spots or stripes.
6. Do you prefer giving or getting presents?
- Both.
7. What is your favourite number?
- I have 2: 7 and 44.
8. What is your favourite day of the week?
- Sunday
9. What is your favourite flower?
- Blue lechenaultia and Peonies
10. What is your passion?
- God, my family and miniatures. In descending order.
Now the hard part. It's taken me several days to decide which blogs to nominate because there are so many lovely blogs that I follow and I love to read. Here are a few of them, in no order of significance and certainly not including all that I would like to. I've listed them in alphabetical order of the names of the people:
1. Carolyn - Carolyn's Little Kitchen
2. Drora - Drora's Minimundo
3. Jazzi - Jazzi's Minis
4. Jennnifer - Quarterspace
5. Josje - A beautiful world
6. Judith - Cherry Croft
7. Julie - Julie's Miniatures
8. Kathi - Beautiful Mini Blessings
9. Norma - Make Mine Mini
10. Roxanne - Baking in miniature
11.Sonja - Minisonja dollshouses
12.Vicki - Life's Good
.
There are lots of ways we can show our appreciation of people's blogs: I am trying to go to a few each day and leaving comments on several posts. This is a great way of showing that we visited and are interested and supporting that person. I truly appreciate it when people leave comments on mine, and I hope that by leaving comments on other blogs I show my appreciation too.
.jpg)
Congratulations Sandie on being awarded the One Lovely Blog award, well deserved too! And such a lovely surprise to see my name among those you have chosen as some of your favorites. I feel very honored to be so well thought of. I promise make more of an effort to blog regularly.
ReplyDeleteBlessings my friend,
Vicki x
Thank you so much Vicki. I am very pleased that you are happy with the award too and will look forward to seeing more posts on your blog - loving hugs, Sandie
DeleteCongratulations Sandie. An award that is well deserved. Keep up the great work. Love your blog.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Felma
Thank you Felma, it is kind of you to look and to comment.
Deletefelicidades por ese premio
ReplyDeleteThank you Carmen!
DeleteCongratulations Sandie for your well deserved award. Thank you for passing it on to me. I'm honored and very grateful.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Drora
Drora, thank you for your congratulations and I'm pleased that you are happy with the award.
DeleteThanks Sandie, you are so sweet to nominate my blog for this lovely award. :D
ReplyDeleteYou are welcome Kathi - I really enjoy your lovely blog.
DeleteIm always late to the party, Congrats on your award :)
ReplyDeleteLove
Marisa
You're not late at all Marisa, I'd just posted about it! Thank you for your congratulations. Hugs, Sandie
DeleteCongratulations and Thank you Sandie! Please enter my 200 followers giveaway xxx
ReplyDeleteThank you Jazzi. And yes, I'm off to look at your blog now and enter your giveaway. Hugs, Sandie
DeleteHello Sandie! Sorry I am a bit late with my reply, but I was away on vacation.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for nominating me for you blog award, I really appreciate it! However, some time ago I have decided no longer to participate in blog awards. I really should write a note in the sidebar of my blog about this.
I do really feel honoured that you thought of me though. Thank you!
Have a wonderful weekend! ~Josje~