I do hope you'll visit my Fairfield blog. It's http://SnippetsOfMyHalfscaleFairfieldJourney.blogspot.com.au
If you'd like to read about our first seven-month trip around Australia, take a peek at our travel blog http://SandrafromSydney.blogspot.com If you'd like to see my scrapbooking and card making experiments, then I'd love you to visit http://ScrappySnippets.blogspot.com To follow us on our shorter holidays, go to http://snippetsonthemove.blogspot.com.au Hope to see you there!

Thank you for visiting

Monday, October 1, 2012

Hello Carra - and now we are 193!

So sorry I haven't been around, friends!  I did have bronchitis after Peter's birthday party, then Kylie and the two boys came and stayed for a week.  I was behind in preparing my competition entry for Miniature Haven because of the bronchitis and having been away so I've been frantically trying to finish that off.  Closing date is tonight at midnight UK time, and it is past midnight here in Aus so it is Sunday in UK but not yet closing time.  I've just sent off the photos, even though some of the items I wanted to include aren't quite finished and I didn't include them.  I had to improvise a bit but I'm happy to have been able to put in an entry anyway.

I thought I'd just check the blog since I was on the net and what a pleasant surprise to see that Carra has joined us!  Welcome Carra, I apologize for being so tardy in thanking you for becoming a Follower.  I do hope you will enjoy your visits here and leave lots of feedback.  It is just lovely to hear from others and to receive comments.  My husband gets that glazed look or gives a 'hmm that's nice'.  We share most things and I would love to be able to share my interest with him, but at least I have my miniaturist friends all over the world.

I couldn't find a link for you Carra, if you have a blog please let me know - I'd really like to visit you too.

And Carra makes 193 - only 7 more to go for the 200 Followers giveaway!  Things have really slowed down, but I started to stitch a petitpoint carpet in 1:12th scale (for the giveaway) while I was unwell.  Didn't get very far with it but now will concentrate on it and post a photo soon.  Now just have to decide on the 1:48th scale item/s.  I know some people wanted flowers, so it might be those again unless there are other suggestions.

And now it is 1am here in Aus, and time for one weary possum to toddle off to bed!  Hoo-roo, will talk to you soon.  And yes, when the competition is over I will share photos with you too.
post signature

10 comments:

  1. Lamento lo de tu bronquitis,
    Esperamos las fotos
    Un abrazo
    GRACIAS por no tener palabra de verificación

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rosamargarita, I am well now. And I will publish the photos as soon as the competition has closed and voting has taken place.

      Delete
  2. Dear Sandie, I am sorry to learn you have been ill. I'll be voting for you, to win the competition, if you give a link.
    Wishing you the best, Drora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Drora, I'm fortunate that this winter I got by with just a quite mild bronchitis, no flu or pneumonia :) so I'm grateful for that! My new doctor is even treating me with a different regime that is more effective. Thanks for the offer to vote,that was very kind of you, but you have to be a member of Miniature Haven to do so. It doesn't worry me about winning or not, I just wanted to support the club by entering. And by getting it in on time this time, not like the pergola lol. Hugs, Sandie

      Delete
  3. Sorry to hear you have been ill. I hope to see more of you. Good luck with the competition.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maria! Yes, I will be around more again now. Thank you for being so faithful and looking to see what has been happening. Hugs, Sandie

      Delete
  4. Sorry to hear you've been ill Sandie, hope life improves for you with the warmer weather. Good luck with the competition.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan, it is good to be feeling more 'normal' again! And to be able to do some mini-ing again too. Now all I have to do is sort out my misbehaving laptop and catch up a bit :) Hugs, Sandie

      Delete
  5. Lovely pinks in your photograph! Sorry you've been under the weather and glad you are feeling better.
    Have a great week.

    ~Emily
    the French Hutch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emily, thanks for visiting! You have a great week too.

      Delete

I really appreciate comments. It means a lot to me when you take the time to leave some feedback - thank you for your thoughtfulness!

Popular Posts