So you can understand how much this online community means to me, with you wonderful people!
And now I want to welcome the newest Followers: Winnie and Terrie who don't mention a blog, and Selena, who has a blog (selena-primiteveco.blogspot.com.au) with some dolls in a style I haven't seen before, dressed in a wide variety of costumes. There are other new followers too, to bring the total to 203, but you must have chosen the anonymous option so I can't work out who you are, but you are equally welcome! I do hope you all enjoyed visiting here and that you will come back often and leave lots of comments - I do love to hear what you think, whether it is constructive criticism or appreciation. And yes, when I ask for suggestions - or even if I don't, I do appreciate receiving those too. I much prefer this to be an interactive site!
So now the giveaway is open!
I will hopefully have the photo of the finished rug after the weekend - sorry it is not completed yet, but I have had a series of migraines which have left me with very blurry vision. I can't do it this week because I am preaching again this Saturday and I need to finish off the preparation for the sermon.
However, here is a photo of progress so far:
The border area that isn't done yet will be done in a paler gold.
For the 1:48th scale giveaway, I will put a photograph of the gift after the weekend too. It will be something in the floral line again, I am thinking of a couple of pots of flowers - geraniums for one if not both.
Edit: 7th November - here are the flowers for the 1:48th scale section of the giveaway. Remember you are welcome to enter both draws. Just mention that you would like to do so, so that I know to list your name for both of them :)
The quarter scale draw has two parts. The first is a hanging basket of geraniums. The little silver bit you can see in the photo is the hanger. The pot is around 3/16" across.
The second is also geraniums, this time in a planter about 1 1/8" long.
I hope you like these flowers and can find a use for them if you do quarter scale buildings! .
Here they are both together.
Conditions for entering
1. Be a follower of this blog.
2. Leave a comment after this post saying you'd like to enter the 1:12th scale (rug) AND/OR the 1:48th scale (flowers) giveaway.
3. It is optional whether you want to put a link on your blog. If you choose to do so, please mention that you have.
The draw will take place on Sunday 25th November, Australian Eastern Standard Time (well, daylight saving time for New South Wales) and I will post the results.

Hola Sandie! No puedo creer que la alfombra maravillosa sea el premio! Es como un sueño hecho realidad, no me perdería la oportunidad.
ReplyDeleteMe anotas por favor?
Lo anuncio en la sidebar de mi blog
Un abrazo
Your rug is beautiful. I can't wait to see it completed. You have done a lot of work on it..hours I can tell. I'd love to win it. Please count me in. I collect 1/12th. I'll put a link on my blog. IndyPoppy
ReplyDeleteSandy, congratulations on 200 followers! I wish you reach the number of 1000 followers.
ReplyDeleteIt is very sad when relatives do not appreciate your hobby. Well, that is the internet and the same people, enthusiastic miniature.
My blog is rarely updated with new works, as much time is spent on children and scrapbooking. But I hope that soon I'll be back in the world of miniatures :)
Posted a link on the right panel http://myworldofmini.blogspot.com/
Hugs,
Ludmila
Congratulations Sandie on reaching this milestone! I love the needelpointing you do, what a wonderful give-away you're offering us. Please count me in! My heart is set on the 1:12 scale rug, it will blend in perfect in my dollhouse in shabby chic style. Please take care of yourself, those migraine attacks must be horrible. Ofcourse I'll put a link on my blog.
ReplyDeleteHuge mini hug,
Peggy
Congratulations for your over 200 followers! Your work is exquisite, I know from experience. I'll put your link on the sidebar of my blog.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Drora
I would love to enter for your 1:12 rug. I've been a bit lax with leaving comments lately but have still been enjoying your blog when I get a chance to play online. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteOHHH! This giveaway is very beautiful! Sandie, I'd like to participate in it! Please count me in and I put your link on my blog.
ReplyDeleteKisses
Felicidades por tus seguidores!!! Me gustaría participar para la alfombra 1,12, es preciosa,y un regalo muy generoso!!
ReplyDeleteTe anuncio en mi blog!
Besos de las Malu´s.
Felicitaciones por tus 200+ seguidores, me gustaría mucho participar aunque no tengo blog, gracias un fuerte abrazo Ana (mucuy)
ReplyDeleteacamarah.50@gmail.com
esa alfombra es preciosa, puedes contar conmigo? subo el enlace a mi blog ( que también está en soteo, si quieres....)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations for your 200+ followers!
ReplyDeleteI love your rug.
Please, count me in your giveaway. I put the link on my blog.
Bye Faby
¡Que maravilla de alfombra! estaré encantada de participar en tu sorteo. Pongo el anuncio en mi blog. Gracias por esta oportunidad :)
ReplyDeleteThe rug is absolutely gorgeous, if it was mine I'm not sure I could bear to part with it. Please include me in the giveaway and congratulations on your 200+ followes.
ReplyDeleteSandie, Congratulations! I knew you'd reach that manay followers easily. Your work is very inspiring and I love reading about your progress. I'd love to be entered into your drawing for either the rug or the 48th scale drawing. Thanks a million for keeping me supplied with lots of inspiring projects to keep me motivated.
ReplyDeleteEnhorabuena por tus 200 seguidores!!!
ReplyDeleteEs una preciosa alfombra, me encantaria probar suerte.
Subo el aviso a mi blog.
besitos ascension
Congratulations for your +200 followers! (^^)
ReplyDeleteThe rug is awesome.
I'd LOVE to enter your lovely draw - so I hope you'll count me in.
Put a link to my blog.
MiniHugs, Irina
CONGRATULATONS FOR YOUR 200 FOLLOWER. I'M A NEW FOLLOWER. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS RUG. BEAUTIFUL OPPOTUNITY.PUT A LINK TO MY BLOG. SEE YOU SOON.
ReplyDeleteLo primero felicidades por los ya más de 200 seguidores, no conocía tu blog y me acabo de hacer seguidora, me encanta la alfombra que sorteas y me gustaría participar, en escala 1:12 claro, llevo el enlace a mi blog
ReplyDeleteYa era seguidora de tu blog, y he subido el enlace a mi blog:
ReplyDeletehttp://miniaturista-minisypx.blogspot.com.es/
Me encanta la alfombra, me parece que hay que elegir entre la alfombra 1/12 o las flores escala 1/48, personalmente si no hay incoveniente me gustaría la ALFOMBRA 1/12, le voy a dar utilidad, y tus flores son maravillosas.
Un abrazo
Maite
Actually Maite you are most welcome to enter for both draws if you would like to.
DeleteHi Sandie,
ReplyDeleteI love the rug that you are making and would like to enter the draw with the hope of all the other 200+ followers of winning it.
Hugs,
Jan
Hi Sandie,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your 200+ followers!
Thanks for your giveaway: I would like to enter the 1:12th scale.
I've just posted your link on my blog's sidebar.
Mini Hugs,
Francesca
Hi Sandie congratulations with your 203 followers I would like to enter the 48 scale flowers I am new to the blog world so have to find out how to post it on my blog greetings Yvonne
ReplyDeleteCongrats Sandie on reaching 200 followers! I will post your giveaway on my sidebar too...I would like 1:12 scale please!
ReplyDeleteHi Sandie, I would love to be included in your 1:12 scale draw please. I have learnt how to add things on my blog, so a link will be added:-)
ReplyDeleteCongrats Sandie! Congratulations on surpassing your Follower goal! Your rug is absolutely stunning. I would it to have a place in honor in a scene in my ongoing mini narrative blog. Please count me in. I would love to add you to my blog...once I learn how to do it! New to this whole blogging world.
ReplyDeleteDear Sandie, both your 1:12 and 1:48 are stunning. Please count me in. Your link is on my blog.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Drora
I would love, love, love to win something of yours. The rugs and the flowers or the rugs or the flowers or just a rug or one flower!
ReplyDeleteI will, of course, put you on my blog and have joined yours.
Thanks for all of your wonderful comments to me, too. I love comments.
The rug is beautiful! Please count me in! :]
ReplyDeleteEntiendo que se puede participar en los dos sorteos, si es así me gustaría participar en tu sorteo de las flores también, gracias besos Ana (mucuy) acamarah.50@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on 210 followers. Your giveaway is wonderful. Please count me in for the beautiful rug. I put the link on my sidebar.
ReplyDeleteHugs Maria
Congratulations on your followers! I am a New One!!! And I would LOVE to be in Both your drawings! I am building a 48th scale Tree House and also have several "Residences" being built in 1/12 scale. I think your stitching is Gorgeous! I have not yet explored more of your blog but look forward to it!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for this opportunity!
(I am still learning how to put links on my blog....!)
Hola!!!!
ReplyDeleteCreo que me voy con el sorteo de las flores, pero si se puede participar en los dos pues me encantaria, soy tu seguidora y llevo tu sorteo a mi blog, saludos desde Mexico
Yes, you are most welcome to participate in both - I will put you down for both draws
DeleteHi Sandie,
ReplyDeletehow generous you are allowing us to enter both draws. Your flowers are to die for - I have had the pleasure of seeing your flowers first hand and they are spectacular so whoever wins is in for a treat - I would love it to be me but....
Jan in Bundy Oz
You never know Jan, you have as much chance as anyone else my friend!
DeleteHi Sandie, can't wait to see the complete rug. Your work is fantastic. Your giveaway is so generous. Please count me in. I put a link to my sidebar.
ReplyDeleteHugs from Craftland
Ohhhh, I forgot, please count me in both draws.
ReplyDeleteHugs Craftland
Oh my goodness this is such a generous give-away! How kind of you! Please sign me up for both draws. I'd be honored to win either one of them! So much work has gone into these beautiful minis! Thank you for the chance to win! Sincerely, Carolyn
ReplyDeleteOh!! Lovely this giveaway!! Please count me in. I put your link on my blog.
ReplyDeleteThanks and kisses
Please, I like 1:12.
ReplyDeleteThanks
Hola Sandie me encanta tu sorteo.
ReplyDeleteSubo el aviso a mi blog.
Por favor para 1/12
besitos ascension
bello! muchas felicidades por tan hermoso trabajo por favor cuenta conmigo.) me gustaria el 1.12 muchas gracias por tu generosidad y saludos :)
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDeleteThere are all lovely. I would love to partcipate in both swaps. I put a link in my blog.
Best wishes
Toria
HiSandie,
ReplyDeletecongratulation for your 200+ followers.
I liked to sign in for the both giveaways. I don't know wich one is the most beautiful
I put a link to your blog on mine too.
thanks Sonja (be)
¡What a wonderfull work your carpet! I woud be honored to participate in your both give away. It is very generous for you. Please, count me in. Beatriz (Betty)
ReplyDeleteHi!!
ReplyDeleteLovely this giveaway!!
The banner is on the right side of the blog.
Bye!!
Me gustaba firmar en los dos sorteos. No sé cuál de ellos es el más hermoso. Enhorabuena por tu precioso blog. Araceli
ReplyDeleteWelcome! I will enter your name for both draws, Araceli.
Delete