I do hope you'll visit my Fairfield blog. It's http://SnippetsOfMyHalfscaleFairfieldJourney.blogspot.com.au
If you'd like to read about our first seven-month trip around Australia, take a peek at our travel blog http://SandrafromSydney.blogspot.com If you'd like to see my scrapbooking and card making experiments, then I'd love you to visit http://ScrappySnippets.blogspot.com To follow us on our shorter holidays, go to http://snippetsonthemove.blogspot.com.au Hope to see you there!

Thank you for visiting

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Happy Christmas or Holiday Season to you all!!

I have been trying to get a chance to write this for a few days - but now the hectic activity is over, and we are having a well-deserved respite from the chaos of two noisy boys opening Christmas presents at the speed of light and of providing a traditional baked Christmas dinner for 14 people this evening.  After going to bed at 3.30am and getting up at 6am vbg.  Our other daughter and her four will be up sometime within the next week, hopefully.

But the reason I am posting before sleeping is to wish you all a wonderful, happy Christmas if you celebrate it.  For those who don't then I wish you a wonderful, happy day anyway!  Whatever this season is for you, I hope it brings happiness, love, friendship and lots of miniatures.

Thank you for visiting here, and I sincerely hope you will continue to share my enjoyment of the wonderful world of miniatures in the coming year.

Hugs to you all,
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate comments. It means a lot to me when you take the time to leave some feedback - thank you for your thoughtfulness!

Popular Posts