I do hope you'll visit my Fairfield blog. It's http://SnippetsOfMyHalfscaleFairfieldJourney.blogspot.com.au
If you'd like to read about our first seven-month trip around Australia, take a peek at our travel blog http://SandrafromSydney.blogspot.com If you'd like to see my scrapbooking and card making experiments, then I'd love you to visit http://ScrappySnippets.blogspot.com To follow us on our shorter holidays, go to http://snippetsonthemove.blogspot.com.au Hope to see you there!

Thank you for visiting

Friday, March 4, 2011

Thank you for following!

Welcome Anna!  You make 50 followers.  I feel so humbled that you all have chosen to sign on here and I appreciate your interest more than you realise.  As I have said before, it is so rewarding to receive feedback from others who appreciate our wonderful hobby.  I love looking at your blogs and gain so much inspiration from your work.  And I am always delighted when you leave a comment here.  Thank you also to those who read without leaving a comment - I know from emails and comments on the groups I belong to that there are lots who do, and I appreciate your interest as well.

There's lots happening here so there's heaps to share with you - keep tuned :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hello to you again,Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I do feel the same way. It si really most inspiring to "click" through this beautiful little world of miniature and also expressing in a strong way the longing of most for something beautiful! I take a special interest in Australia, as my mother (she passed away some years ago) had very dear friends there and we still keep in contact! As you are on the other side of the world, it is wonderful to have contacts overthere! Best wishes Anne

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate comments. It means a lot to me when you take the time to leave some feedback - thank you for your thoughtfulness!

Popular Posts