I do hope you'll visit my Fairfield blog. It's http://SnippetsOfMyHalfscaleFairfieldJourney.blogspot.com.au
If you'd like to read about our first seven-month trip around Australia, take a peek at our travel blog http://SandrafromSydney.blogspot.com If you'd like to see my scrapbooking and card making experiments, then I'd love you to visit http://ScrappySnippets.blogspot.com To follow us on our shorter holidays, go to http://snippetsonthemove.blogspot.com.au Hope to see you there!

Thank you for visiting

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Welcome Narina and thank you for the suggestions so far.....

Good morning - sorry for the delay in posting, I have a couple ready to go and just waiting for the things to be completed or photos to be taken.  Hopefully later today (Sunday here in Aus).
Narina I am so happy to see you here - thank you for signing on as a Follower :)  I went to have a look at your lovely blog - the translate function doesn't work too well sometimes and it didn't make it easy to read unfortunately but what I could understand was so charming.  I read that you concentrate on 1:12th scale, and so do several of the other followers so I have given that consideration when thinking about the draw.

I think that I will do 2 draws, one for 1:12th scale and one for 1:48 scale.  Everyone can choose whether to be in either of these or both if they like, once it opens.  I will give more information later on - but I have time to prepare the items yet, since we have a few more followers to go lol.

So I'd better get moving and finish off one of the items I am working on for my quarter scale cottages so I can take photos - more to come later, after finishing and after I go to visit my mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate comments. It means a lot to me when you take the time to leave some feedback - thank you for your thoughtfulness!

Popular Posts