I do hope you'll visit my Fairfield blog. It's http://SnippetsOfMyHalfscaleFairfieldJourney.blogspot.com.au
If you'd like to read about our first seven-month trip around Australia, take a peek at our travel blog http://SandrafromSydney.blogspot.com If you'd like to see my scrapbooking and card making experiments, then I'd love you to visit http://ScrappySnippets.blogspot.com To follow us on our shorter holidays, go to http://snippetsonthemove.blogspot.com.au Hope to see you there!

Thank you for visiting

Monday, May 7, 2012

If you want to see what I'm up to.....

Believe it or not - I have yet another new blog lol! I'm keeping it for our holidays.  Not the long trips like the one around Australia, just ordinary holidays.  And you can find it here - I do hope you will visit and join.


Of course I'll be doing minis on the trip too, and I'll post about those on this blog.  So I'll still be around, on both places, and will stay in touch. 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate comments. It means a lot to me when you take the time to leave some feedback - thank you for your thoughtfulness!

Popular Posts