I do hope you'll visit my Fairfield blog. It's http://SnippetsOfMyHalfscaleFairfieldJourney.blogspot.com.au
If you'd like to read about our first seven-month trip around Australia, take a peek at our travel blog http://SandrafromSydney.blogspot.com If you'd like to see my scrapbooking and card making experiments, then I'd love you to visit http://ScrappySnippets.blogspot.com To follow us on our shorter holidays, go to http://snippetsonthemove.blogspot.com.au Hope to see you there!

Thank you for visiting

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Monday, 1st March 2010

It's ordered....

..... and paid for- yaaaaaaay! So today it’s big cleanup time after doing the MAK MAKE for Eva of GSOLFOT and then the start on the Sea Shanty. I have been neglecting my mini petitpoint lately because my vision is really blurry: waiting for my new glasses, have a bad headache – really a migraine that I am trying to control with tablets that sometimes take the worst of the edge off but it won’t go away, and I can’t concentrate. However as I learned with the Peter Rabbit Roombox, I can manage things in small steps. So hopefully soon I will be starting on this project too.  Overwhelmed with delicious things to choose from, and in which to escape from the family problems that are besetting us at the moment and causing the migraines!

As I think I said before, this one is a belated birthday present from my darling husband Peter, the TeaRose Cottage is an indulgence to myself and the Toadstool Cottage is an experiment to see what you get for so much less cost than the other projects - and a happy experiment too.  So as we say in Australia, I am a very happy little Vegemite at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate comments. It means a lot to me when you take the time to leave some feedback - thank you for your thoughtfulness!

Popular Posts