1:48 scale Miss Marple’s Cottage
On Thursday when I ordered TeaRose Cottage from Judith Dowden of In Some Small Way, my wonderful (and longsuffering) DH Peter also got me to order my belated birthday present, Miss Marple’s Cottage from Sue Herber. I haven’t heard back from her yet, but hopefully will do so soon. I couldn’t work out how to order direct from her website so emailed her with the request.
On Sue’s site she has lots of photos of her current projects. Here on the left is a front view of Miss Marple’s Cottage, and on the right is a view from the rear. Unfortunately making the photos bigger just makes them blurry so I’m sorry I can’t enlarge them, but do go and have a look at her site – it has lots of lovely kits on it and furniture for them too.It looks as though there might be a few things for me to display at the Sydney Miniatures Fair in the first weekend in May, if I get all these projects completed! Now that will surprise those who know me well – to have projects completed so promptly lol!

No comments:
Post a Comment
I really appreciate comments. It means a lot to me when you take the time to leave some feedback - thank you for your thoughtfulness!