I do hope you'll visit my Fairfield blog. It's http://SnippetsOfMyHalfscaleFairfieldJourney.blogspot.com.au
If you'd like to read about our first seven-month trip around Australia, take a peek at our travel blog http://SandrafromSydney.blogspot.com If you'd like to see my scrapbooking and card making experiments, then I'd love you to visit http://ScrappySnippets.blogspot.com To follow us on our shorter holidays, go to http://snippetsonthemove.blogspot.com.au Hope to see you there!

Thank you for visiting

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tuesday 16th February 2010

Have to do that shopping!

After getting so much done yesterday there wasn’t a lot happening today, which is often the way it goes. Not a lot of the door part needed to be trimmed to fit it to the back of the roombox – about 1/8th” all round. It’s a perfect fit. After gluing it in place I just put a couple of containers on to weight it a bit and let it dry, then this afternoon when I came home from my back treatment I gave another coat of  paint to the inside of the rear wall.



And I’ve just realised that I can’t do the wallpapering tonight because I don’t have any wallpaper paste and Peter is working a night duty tonight and it’s too late for him to go to the hardware shop for some. And after my treatment I’m not really in good shape to be driving tonight either. Grrrrr. I find that I tend to swivel my head too quickly and put my neck out again if I drive within 24 hours after a treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate comments. It means a lot to me when you take the time to leave some feedback - thank you for your thoughtfulness!

Popular Posts