I do hope you'll visit my Fairfield blog. It's http://SnippetsOfMyHalfscaleFairfieldJourney.blogspot.com.au
If you'd like to read about our first seven-month trip around Australia, take a peek at our travel blog http://SandrafromSydney.blogspot.com If you'd like to see my scrapbooking and card making experiments, then I'd love you to visit http://ScrappySnippets.blogspot.com To follow us on our shorter holidays, go to http://snippetsonthemove.blogspot.com.au Hope to see you there!

Thank you for visiting

Friday, February 26, 2010

Thursday, 25th February 2010

1:48 scale Tea Rose Cottage

Yes, another project! What a great day for ordering today is: first I ordered TeaRose Cottage from Judith Dowden of In Some Small Way, in the UK. Who wouldn’t fall in love with this beauty? Here is the photo from the site:



Can’t get more traditional and English than this, can you? It’s so sweet. The cat isn’t included in the kit, nor is the birdbath but everything else is. I also ordered a length of hedging to go around it instead of a fence this time.


So I am looking forward to receiving this parcel – it is already on its way! It is the last kit Judith has in stock, and I was relieved that she still had it after I have been off the air for so long.


And the second thing? Well, Peter also got me to order my belated birthday present! It’s Miss Marple’s Cottage from Sue Herber. I haven’t heard back from her yet, but keep watching this space.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate comments. It means a lot to me when you take the time to leave some feedback - thank you for your thoughtfulness!

Popular Posts